5 Easy Ways To Flirt With Your Partner

Friday, August 31, 2018

AW! WELCOME!

I'm glad you could make it!


Do you go through the day without flirting with your partner?
If so, stop that right now and read this!

1. SEND TEXTS, EMAILS, SNAPCHATS, ETC.

I can't tell you how nice it is to receive a text like these.




It makes my heart so happy to know that my husband is thinking of me throughout his day.
...And it sets up our evening activities for something exciting, if you know what I mean!
*wink, wink*

2. CLEAN THE HOUSE

Uh, what?
I know. This doesn't sound like flirting.
And it may not be as big a deal to some people as it is to me.

But a clean house does WONDERS to help me get in the mood for sexy time.
Even if we're just having a movie night or playing board games, if the house is dirty, I can't focus on what's in front of me. Or who is beside me.


3. PUT AWAY YOUR PHONE

I completely check out when my husband seems more interested in what's on his phone,
than in the sexy, naked woman beside him.
But I'm not completely innocent of this either. If my phone is on and next to me,
I find it very hard to stop myself from looking at it.

These tips should help you out!


4. LEAVE A NOTE

There's so many ways you could leave a note for your partner to find.


5. SPEND YOUR MORNING TOGETHER & WAVE GOODBYE

Andy and I have this morning routine where we both get up,
(even though I could sleep in a bit longer).
We brush our teeth, shower, get dressed, and let the puppy, Winston out.



When it's time for Andy to leave, I sit on the front porch with Winston and we wave goodbye.

It may seem simple, but it's so important to us.
When we have kids, I fully intend to keep this tradition going.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What are some ways that you flirt with your partner?


Comment or shoot me an email at AttitudeOfAdventure@gmail.com
Follow me on InstagramPinterest, & Facebook @AttitudeOfAdventure

I'd Love To Hear From You!

~M

Featured Post

What Is An "Attitude Of Adventure"?

Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by. I'm Morgan Deane and I'm married to the love of my life, Andy. We're just a married...

Back to Top