The Most Used Apps On My Phone

Friday, September 28, 2018

HEY AGAIN!

I hope you're day is going AWESOME!
Looking for some great apps?
Some of these are obvious and some you may not have heard of.
I hope you find something helpful!

AND they're all FREE!
Most do have paid versions as well, but for most, I just use the free version and they're still totally functional and helpful!

APPS I USE MOST

Cozi Calendar App
My husband and I use this app to keep our schedules organized. I know what he's doing and he knows what I'm doing. You can connect it to your Google calendar too! You can input recipes, add them to your calendar, AND create a shopping list with the ingredients from your meal plan!


Period Tracker App
This has been super helpful in tracking my periods. Before I got on The Pill, I had super irregular periods. They would be 2 weeks in between and then 6 weeks the next time. Super heavy and then pretty much non-existent. This app helps me track when they happen and how heavy my flow is. They have all these cool features like reminders to take The Pill. As well as Symptoms Tracking including fatigue, headaches, cramps intensity, back pain, and so many more!


Wunderlist App
Y'all! This is my FAVORITE list app. I have tried pretty much every free list app you can find and this is by far the best I've ever used. You can create any amount of lists and sort them into folders. In each list, you can sort your items alphabetically. When you check them on the list, they aren't deleted forever and they go to the bottom where you can put them back on should you like.


Day One App
Do you like journaling? Me too, but it's hard to keep up with it every day and when you fill a notebook, what then? Do you keep it? If so, what do you do with it? I never go back and look at my journaling, despite my good intentions. Day One allows you to see your entrees from the today's date every year that you've been writing on that day -just like to Timehop. You can add photos and location too!


EveryDollar App
BEST. BUDGETING. APP. EVER! This does have a free version where you can use all the tools, but we pay $100 a year to get it connected to our bank account. It pulls all of the transactions and lets you easily sort them into completely customizable categories. I had Mint for a while, but this is so much better! Connect multiple bank accounts if you'd like and start telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went later.


Cash App
Whether you need to pay someone or are getting paid, this a great app! It's free to download and free to use. Just hook it up to your bank account, get the other person's username and send or request money. I love using this for things like babysitting, petsitting, paying a friend for dinner, and more. And in 2 days, your money will be automatically transferred to your bank account!


Google Photos App
There's lots of places to store your photos, but this is my favorite. It's easy to share photos with my husband, family, or friends and you can even set it to automatically back up for photos from your phone.



Lose It! App
Looking to lose weight? This app helps you become more aware of what you're eating by tracking your meals, drinks, and snacks. It has great features like scanning the barcode on the foods you eat to quickly track your intake. You can even add special recipes so you know exactly what you're putting in your body. It even connects to other health apps, allowing you to see everything in one place.


YouVersion Bible App
I love how easy this makes it for me to read my bible. You can set daily reminders, connect with others, and read in tons of different translations. If you don't have time to read, no problem! You can have it read to you with a tap of the button. Besides the old and new testament books, there's great content like videos, maps, and study plans.


Anthology App
Y'all. This is an awesome tool for any bible study group. There's tons of FREE videos and discussion questions available and they're adding new content all the time. If you don't know what to study next, check this out!


Overcast Podcast App
I love using this app to listen to all of my podcasts.
You can create easily customizable playlists that play all your favorites without stopping at the end of each one to find your next. My favorite part though, is that you can up the speed! There's a whole array of speeds you can listen to, not just x1, x1.5, and x2.


Spotify Music App
There's a free version that you can listen too, but I love my paid version. For only $10 a month or $15 for 2 accounts, you can listen to exactly what you want when you want. Unlimited music at your fingertips! They have podcasts, music and more. I'm telling you! It's worth it.


Amazon App
How could I not include Amazon? If you have Prime, you know the joys of 2 day shipping and all the perks! I love that I don't have to use my computer to order and reorder. It's all on my phone.


Kroger Grocery Store App
If you don't live in Georgia, you don't know the joys of shopping at a Kroger, but you probably have a grocery store near you that has an app. With my Kroger app, I can upload coupons, add items to my list and even set up a pick-up time at whichever location I choose.


Chick-fil-A One App
If you have a Chick-fil-A restaurant near you and you don't have this app, you need to stop whatever you're doing and download it! Since CFA announced that they'll no longer be selling calendar cards, they've improved their app even more. Ever time you make a purchase and scan your app at the register, it adds points to your app getting you closer and closer to free foods! And who doesn't love free food?


Timehop App
If you use social media, you should download the Timehop app! Every day, I open the app to see what I posted on this day one year ago, two years ago, and so on. It's so fun to look back at where I was and how much has changed!

Instagram App
This is FOR SURE my favorite social media app. I love being able to scroll through and not get the drama that some other socials provide. As a visual person, I find the pictures much easier to look at than text posts. It's an easy way to keep up with friends and share where I'm at.


GroupMe Messaging App
You know how frustrating it is to be in a group text where most people have iPhones, but the ONE person has an android. Messages don't come through right, things are missed, and it just causes way more frustration that it should. GroupMe is an easy way to create a group chat with all forms of phone users. GroupMe doesn't discriminate.


Pinterest
Y'all! I LOVE Pinterest! I have way too many boards on my personal account and I cannot stay off of it. There's so many inspirational ideas, quotes, decor, DIY, fitness, recipes, you name it! I am so bad at being original, but I can take little bits from 4 different ideas and create something beautiful and unique.


WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What apps do you use the most?
Let me know!

Comment or shoot me an email at AttitudeOfAdventure@gmail.com
Follow me on InstagramPinterest, & Facebook @AttitudeOfAdventure

I'd Love To Hear From You!

~M

Featured Post

What Is An "Attitude Of Adventure"?

Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by. I'm Morgan Deane and I'm married to the love of my life, Andy. We're just a married...

Back to Top