2019 Calendars For Phone Backgrounds + Printing

Friday, February 22, 2019

HEY AGAIN!

Or if not again, welcome to The Attitude Of Adventure Blog!
I'm Morgan Deane and my mission with this blog is to give great, applicable advice and funny stories, so that you get a laughleave with something helpful, and keep coming back!
I'm a Christ follower, I'm married to the LOVE of my life, we're parents to Winston BARKtholomew Deane the Goldendoodle, and I love drinking homemade smoothies every morning!
{Want to know More About Me? Check it out!}

And now, for the reason you came here today!
Today I decided to give away one of my favorite tools that I use --beautiful calendars for each month!

PHONE BACKGROUNDS

One of the most helpful things to me is having my lock screen with a picture of the current month's calendar. Instead of having to unlock my phone, open the Cozi Calendar App, and look at the overview of the month, I can just tap the home button to make the screen light up and see the calendar sitting right there. I look at it several times a day. It's especially helpful with my job as I look at planning events and scheduling appointments.






These phone calendar backgrounds are created for an iPhone. They are free to download and use!
All rights reserved - 2019 The Attitude Of Adventure Blog

PRINTABLES

If printing is more your style, below are free printables. Just save them to your computer and print them out. They're pretty displayed in a picture frame or can be easily laminated. I put mine up on our fridge for easy access.







Enjoy!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I hope you enjoyed today's topic!
If you want to see more by me, check out my full list of blog posts.

Comment below or shoot me an email at AttitudeOfAdventure@gmail.com
Follow me on InstagramPinterest, & Facebook @AttitudeOfAdventure

I'd Love To Hear From You!

~M

Featured Post

What Is An "Attitude Of Adventure"?

Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by. I'm Morgan Deane and I'm married to the love of my life, Andy. We're just a married...

Back to Top