20 Gift Ideas For Your Husband

Friday, November 9, 2018

HEY AGAIN!

Or if not again, welcome to The Attitude Of Adventure Blog!
I'm Morgan Deane and my mission with this blog is to give great, applicable advice and funny stories, so that you get a laughleave with something helpful, and keep coming back!
I'm a Christ follower, I'm married to the LOVE of my life, we're parents to Winston BARKtholomew Deane the Goldendoodle, and I love drinking homemade smoothies every morning!
{Want to know More About Me? Check it out!}

And now, for the reason you came here today!
Guys are hard to shop for and this time of year, I get so frustrated looking for gift ideas. As I was looking, I came across some meaningful gifts that aren't just knick-knacks.
I won't suggest wallets or watches or pocket knives because those seem to be on all of the other lists. No, here are some great gifts that my husband has loved receiving or would love to receive! I hope you find some helpful suggestions.

GIFTS

1. Sports Team Swag
If you go through my personal instagram, most of the photos of Andy and I include some kind of UK swag. Andy is a huge UK basketball fan. I'm not exaggerating when I say half of his wardrobe is made up of UK swag. Our favorite place to buy swag is off of Fanatics.com! They have a great store with reasonable prices and fantastic selection.

2. Concert Tickets
Obviously this depends on the person. Some people like concerts more than others, but we've enjoyed quite a few together. You don't even have to go all out! There are plenty of restaurants and venues that sell cheaper tickets to smaller artists.

3. Wireless Phone Charger
Andy loved getting this as a gift! He uses one at work and another in his car. Next one for the home (so I can steal it when he's gone)! These really are great though. No yanking your phone off the cord as you run out the door.

4. Socks
Andy's hard to buy for since his feet are size 16 extra, extra wide. But for those of you with normal foot sized men, there are lots of great socks out there. I love these foodie ones. They just crack me up!

5. Board Game
We LOVE playing Our Favorite Board Games together! It's a great way to invest in our relationship, laugh, and interact face to face on the cheap. Once you have a game, you can play it over and over with no extra cost. Games are one of my favorite gifts to give in general, but especially when I get to play the game I get too.

6. Car Detailing
If you've ever had your car detailed, you know it's an incredible gift. It can get a bit pricey, but it's so worth it and your husband will adore his like-new car look and smell.
7. Hand Held Powered Screwdriver
A small hand-held powered screwdriver is an excellent tool to have handy. Ours is one of the most used tools we have! It's so much easier to get out than the bulky power drill.

8. Favorite Candy, Snack, Drink
They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I've found that to be true! Sometimes just showing up with some peanut butter filled pretzels or Twizzlers or Cherry Dr. Pepper makes Andy happier than an expensive well thought out gift.

9. Video Games
I'm not saying I want him to play all the time, but I know that sometimes playing a video game is the best way for Andy to unwind. I keep a list of video games he says he wants to get for future reference.

10. Picture Adventure Book
Every year of our marriage, we create a photo book through Shutterfly. Throughout the year, we keep track of fun things we've done using one of Our Favorite Apps, Wunderlist. As we approach our anniversary, I start adding photos and stories to a photo book. When I'm ready to print, I wait for a good sale, then order when it's 50% off or unlimited additional pages. This is a timeless gift because you can look back at your adventures together throughout the years. It doesn't take a ton of space and you don't have to make a messy scrapbook with knick knacks that you'll never get to.

11. Basketball Net Trash Can
Honestly, Andy was way to excited to receive this one, but I'm just not as in love with basketball as he is. It's a pretty creative gift and he uses it all the time! Find the one we got on Amazon.

12. Professional Photo Shoot
While some men may not find this to be super gifty, it's an expense that is so worth it. We love seeing all of the photos from our engagement shoot, wedding, and anniversary. We had an absolutely wonderful photographer and it made it so worth the investment!

13. Printed Pictures In Frames
If you have photos from a shoot, get them printed! Whether he puts them in his office at work or around the house, it's always great to see printed photos of our little family. Or even if they're not professional, you take selfies together. Print some out to remind you of the best times together.

14. A Nice Date Out
Start the night at his favorite restaurant and then go somewhere else for his favorite dessert. Walk around under the stars, be romantic, kiss, cuddle, and spend some quality time together!

15. Tell Him How Great He Is
Especially for someone who's love language is words of affirmation, this will go a long way. Be super specific with the things that you love about him. He'll eat it up!

16. Recreate A Special Day
It could be your first date, the day he proposed, that time you went to the zoo together, or your wedding night. If there's a specific date that he reminisces on often, work on recreating it for him. Don't be skimpy. Take some time and plan it out. I promise you it'll be worth it!

Andy and I love going out in our Enos. It's a great way to relax, hike together and connect with the great outdoors. If you already have an Eno, there are tons of great accessories for them like bug nets or rain tarps. Imagine sitting next to each other in the hammock while it rains, but you're not getting wet because there's a rain tarp above you. How beautiful that would be!

These are so fun to use! If you get the color ones, you can change the hue in the room for a little romance. We especially love having the sensor. When we walk into the kitchen in the morning, it turns the light on to 20% so we're not blindly walking around either in the dark or bright light. The best part is that they work with Alexa!

19. An Experience
You could take him to an amusement park or to the zoo or you could go skydiving together. When your man doesn't need another "thing," experiences are a great alternative. You get to make memories and do something fun. Make sure you take pictures along the way and print them out!

20. Custom Car Mats
This is a fun and unique gift! Every time he gets in his car, he'll think of you.





WHAT ABOUT YOU?

What gift ideas do you have for your hubbie?
Would he like any of these suggestions?

I hope you enjoyed today's topic!
If you want to see more by me, check out my full list of blog posts.

Comment below or shoot me an email at AttitudeOfAdventure@gmail.com
Follow me on InstagramPinterest, & Facebook @AttitudeOfAdventure

I'd Love To Hear From You!

~M

Featured Post

What Is An "Attitude Of Adventure"?

Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by. I'm Morgan Deane and I'm married to the love of my life, Andy. We're just a married...

Back to Top