20 Gift Ideas For Your Wife

Friday, December 14, 2018

HEY AGAIN!

Or if not again, welcome to The Attitude Of Adventure Blog!
I'm Morgan Deane and my mission with this blog is to give great, applicable advice and funny stories, so that you get a laughleave with something helpful, and keep coming back!
I'm a Christ follower, I'm married to the LOVE of my life, we're parents to Winston BARKtholomew Deane the Goldendoodle, and I love drinking homemade smoothies every morning!
{Want to know More About Me? Check it out!}

And now, for the reason you came here today!
A few weeks ago I posted 20 Gift Ideas For Your Husband. So I thought I'd follow up with some gift ideas for your wife! Women are certainly easier to shop for than men, but sometimes you just need some ideas and hints.

GIFTS


1. Bible Study
Personally, I really enjoyed Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist. This was a really revealing study about priorities and perfectionism.

2. Fuzzy Socks
I love fuzzy socks. So. Much. And ones with fun designs, even better! Get your lady some cozy socks.


3. Fancy Chocolate
Like from Dove or Godiva or Ghirardelli or Ferrero. Get some expensive, delicious chocolates because yum! Everyone needs some good chocolate every once in a while.

4. A Laptop Cover
 This is something that she'll see every time she uses her laptop, which for me is almost every day! It will also protect her computer from accidentally being dropped or spilled on.

5. Home Decor
If you know her style, this can be a fun way to go. Whether it's a quote on a wooden sign, plant, new door wreath, or porch rug, there's lots of great options.

6. Board Game
Check out my post, Our Top 30 Go-To Board & Card Games, for ideas. We're huge fans of playing games with each other or inviting friends over! It's such a great way to get face-to-face time with your spouse and an inexpensive way to hang with friends.

7. Ice Skating Date
Aw! This is so fun! It's not the easiest here in the south, but there are plenty of indoor rinks. Make a night out of it! Get some hot cocoa, walk a nearby park or shopping center, then ice skate romantically.

8. A Good Book
My suggestion would be Rachel Hollis' book, Girl, Wash Your Face. I really enjoyed reading this book and it kinda changed my life. OR if she's already read it, pre-order her newest book, Girl, Stop Apologizing. Because I work as a bookstore manager, I have started reading the advanced copy and it's so, so good. Every woman should be encouraged by Rachel.

9. Wifey Mug
If your wife drinks coffee, she should definitely have a Wifey mug! Extra points if you get a matching Hubby mug for you. I mean, what's more romantic than drinking coffee together in the morning?

10. Printed Picture In A Frame
I adore seeing pictures of us around the house. It makes my heart happy and makes our house more personal. If you're feeling super on top of it, arrange a photo shoot as well, then get those pictures printed.

11. Personalized Address Stamp
Everyone should have a personalized address stamp. We don't even mail things from home that often, but when we do, it's so nice to have either address stickers or a stamp.

12. Notebook & Colored Gel Pens
If your wife like to journal or doodle or make lists, notebooks are great and colored gel pens are even better! I love making lists with different colors because I'm a nerd.

13. A Massage or Pedicure
How nice it is to have some me time and relax. I come home feeling fresh and pretty after a day at the spa. Or massage her yourself using Melt. Andy and I have really enjoyed his video tutorials and his soothing voice.

14. A Pretty Water Bottle
It's easier to stay hydrated when you're carrying a pretty water bottle around with you all day. I love these steel ones that keep your drink cold for hours! And there's so many colors and designs to choose from.

15. A Romantic Dinner Date
Take some time, look each other in the eyes, eat dinner together, and have meaningful conversation. Whether you go out or stay home, doesn't matter as much as being together.

16. Candles
These are great gifts because they smell great and set a romantic mood. The cuter the jar, the better!

17. Custom Keychain
How cute would it be to have a custom keychain with a special saying, date, or location! Every time she looked at her keys, she would think of you.

18. A Yoga Class
Yoga is a great, healthy way to stay active. It's also very relaxing. There's several different kinds of yoga. Beginner's yoga, hot yoga, holy yoga, etc. Pick the one you think she'd like the most.

19. Charger Bracelet
When you're walking around and your phone battery starts dying, there's no need to panic if you're wearing a charger bracelet. And with the design, no one would no you're wearing a charger!

20. Coffee Bean Grinder
I got a coffee bean grinder for my birthday and it's made my morning richer. The coffee tastes so much better than pre-ground coffee.



WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I hope you enjoyed today's topic!
If you want to see more by me, check out my full list of blog posts.

Comment below or shoot me an email at AttitudeOfAdventure@gmail.com
Follow me on InstagramPinterest, & Facebook @AttitudeOfAdventure

I'd Love To Hear From You!

~M

Featured Post

What Is An "Attitude Of Adventure"?

Oh hello! Nice of you to drop by. I'm Morgan Deane and I'm married to the love of my life, Andy. We're just a married...

Back to Top